Annual reports are due to the Department of Higher Education at various times throughout each year. These are yearly reports that must be completed by the institution and reported to the Higher Education Coordinating Board.
The Series 16 reports the costs of housing, food service, books, supplies, and other expenses of an institution.
The series consists of the following three reports:
- Series 16-1: Housing Design, Occupancy & Rate Survey
- Series 16-2: Food Service Participant & Rate Survey
- Series 16-3: Cost of Books, Supplies & Other Expenses
The Series 16 is due October 1 of each year. Please submit forms to Sarah Cox at Sarah.Cox@adhe.edu.
The ADHE Series 17 reports the financial condition of an institution at the end of each fiscal year ending June 30. The Series 17 report is due on September 15 annually.
The series consists of the following nine reports:
- Series 17-1: Summary of Income for all Fund Groups
- Series 17-1 Supplemental: Detail of Series 17-1, Line 3: State Appropriations
- Series 17-2: Summary of Expenditures for all Fund Groups
- Series 17-2 Supplemental: Detailed Portion of Series 17-2, Line 19: Mandatory Transfers for Maintenance
- Series 17-3: Auxiliary Enterprise Cash Income and Expenses
- Series 17-4: Balance Sheet Summary and Changes in Fund Balances
- Series 17-5: Summary of Plant Debt Outstanding, Issued and Retired
- Series 17-6: Unrestricted Current Educational and General Funds Actual Expenditures/Budgeted Expenditures and Income
- Series 17-7A: Unrestricted Educational and General Funds
- Series 17-7B: Restricted Educational and General Funds
- Series 17-8: Equipment Inventory, Purchases and Outright Purchase of Other Capital Assets from Current Fund Source
The Series 17 report is due on September 15 annually. Please submit forms to Chandra Robinson at Chandra.Robinson@adhe.edu.
The ADHE Series 18 reports detail the Tuition and Fees for Arkansas public institutions of higher education. This form reports tuition and fees for the coming academic year and is due on June 15 annually. Please submit this form to Sarah Cox at Sarah.Cox@adhe.edu.
The ADHE Series 21 reports Athletic Revenues and Expenditures. The Series 21-1 reports actual expenditures for athletics for the past fiscal year and is due September 15 annually. The series 21-2 reports budgeted expenditures for athletics in the coming fiscal year and is due June 15 annually. Please submit these forms to Sarah Cox at Sarah.Cox@adhe.edu.
Institutions complete the Series 22 (also known as Uniform Reporting) to report direct revenues and expenditures by department level. Direct revenues and expenditures attributable to each academic department will then be allocated back to each course by using a pro rata method. Data for this report is entered online. Please see the instructions for more detail. This report is due biennially on September 15 of even calendar years. Please email Sarah Cox at Sarah.Cox@adhe.edu when your institution's data entry is complete.
The ADHE Series 30 reports detail the scholarship expenditures for Arkansas public institutions of higher education. This report is due September 15 annually. Please submit this form to Sarah Cox at Sarah.Cox@adhe.edu.
The Annual Remediation Report collects data on the expenses and revenue of remediation at Arkansas public colleges and universities. This report is due on September 15 annually. Please submit this form to Sarah Cox at Sarah.Cox@adhe.edu.
The Administrator's Compensation Survey collects information about the salaries and benefits of public college and university employees who earn $100,000 or more annually. This report is due July 1 of each year. Please submit this form to Sarah Cox at Sarah.Cox@adhe.edu.