Arkansas Workforce Challenge Submissions Due
When: March 1, 2021Details:
Attached to this message is an excel sheet of the proposed eligible programs for the Arkansas Workforce Challenge program.
This sheet cross-walks SOC and CIP codes to generate a list of academic programs associated with each occupation group.
Non-credit programs are also eligible for this scholarship.
The attached sheet contains the following items:
- SOC to CIP Code Crosswalk – Provides a guide to SOC -CIP Code Crosswalk
- Manufacturing Programs – Initial list of academic industry/manufacturing programs that maps SOC codes to CIPs
- Heath Care Programs – Initial list of academic healthcare programs that maps SOC codes to CIPs
- IT Programs – Initial list of academic information technology programs that maps SOC codes to CIPs
- Inclusion Requests – Institutions can add programs they believe may have been overlooked in (healthcare, IT or industry/manufacturing)
- Non-Credit Workforce Training - Institutions can add non-credit training programs they feel will fit.
You may find the eligibility information, helpful when discussing programs, at the following link.
Also, we have included the identified non-credit workforce contacts at your institution as listed on the following list.
The current AR Workforce Challenge list is provided here.
We will also discuss this item during the CAO/CSAO meeting on February 18th via Zoom.
The due date for requests is March 1, 2021.
Workforce Challenge Scholarship-Worksheet