Concurrent End of Year Report AY 2019-2020 Due
When: June 30, 2020Details:
The following information is to be included in this annual report:
1. Name and location of participating High School(s).
2. Provide a list of all general education and CTE courses at each concurrent school.
3. Provide a list of credentials for all concurrent faculty teaching general education and CTE courses.
4. Provide the number of students enrolled in each concurrent course.
5. What was the tuition charged per student for the fall and spring semesters?
6. How many students did not pay tuition for concurrent courses?
7.How often did the Concurrent Supervisor visit the high school?
8.Provide a brief summary of the success/problems with the concurrent program at the high school.
9. Do you expect to offer concurrent course(s) at this high school next year?
10. Provide a breakdown of grades (number of A’s, B’s, C’s) for each general education and CTE course taught at each high school.
Attached is a template for the concurrent report below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.Annual Concurrent End of Year Report Template